High Voltage 4323 self amalgamating tape based on EPR ( Ethylene Polypropylene Rubber).
Used for main insulation applications of cable and other electrical devices up to 69KV.
- Highly self-fusing
- Withstand 130°C short-term overload
- Resistance to ozone and UV exposure
- Excellent electrical properties
- For splicing cables upto 69,00 volts
- · Jacketing on high voltage splices and terminations
- · Moisture sealing electrical connections
- · Busbar insulations
- · End sealing high-voltage cables
Thickness : 0.75mm
Width : 19mm, 25mm, 38mm ,50mm
Length : 9.1Mtrs / 10Mtrs
Color : Grey